If you are the type of individual to take initiative and get excited about the opportunity to navigate a new industry, then this position could be for you.
We are seeking experienced, results-oriented, Sales Account Executives, with existing industry connections. While this is a full-time position, fearless/effective 1099 “rain makers” seeking additional product/service lines are also strongly encouraged to apply as well.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to promote the services of some of the world’s most globally recognized recruiters and HR professionals to Cannabis, Industrial Hemp, and Ancillary businesses supporting the Cannabis industry. This is NOT a Client Services Manager, Account Manager, or full-desk position. However, individuals who excel in this Sales role will likely have the first opportunity on account management and full desk recruiting opportunities within the company, as they become available.
We are seeking highly driven and self-motivated Hunters who are accustomed to achieving success with a significant degree of independence. This position is a home based position, but ideally you are located in one of the following cities/towns: Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, Seattle, Sacramento, Santa Rosa, Las Vegas, Denver, Miami, Boston or Portland (Maine or Oregon). Initiative and results will be recognized and generously rewarded.
- Proven track-record of success in B2B sales in the staffing and/or cannabis industries
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree or higher OR 3+ years of proven B2B sales experience/success.
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Superior interpersonal skills including excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build rapport and develop trust quickly
- Not merely willing but genuinely motivated to make cold-calls to build client base
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer/Internet literate and comfortable using most cloud-based software
- Must be able to work with (and keep track of) multiple customers/prospects simultaneously
Preferred (But not necessarily required):
- Existing book of business and proven sales success in the Cannabis industry
- 3+ years of previous sales experience/success.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial drive
- Experience and comfort using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Ability to travel 15% of the time